Monday, December 19, 2011

BARE FOOTED GIRL

Bare footed , bare footed , bare footed girl
I just followed her all in the world.

Walking through the sea beach,
I found her footprints in sand.
That made me, follow her,
footprints on the sand.

Long in horizon,
Sun was watching me grant.
I feared somebody,
laughing loud like a band.

Still I followed her, followed her,
followed her footprints.
Droping from her legs,
sand into the sand.

I imagined the particles,
the sand particles,
dropping from her white legs,
droping into sand peg holes.

barefooted barefooted she walk alone,
Searching for somebody all the alone.

Never was she found,
Alone in the ground.
Along the ground.
And never in the crowd.

Followed the footprints,
I walked faster and there was an old man walking far
Bare footed , bare footed , barefooted
Oh, Thats not my barefooted girl...

5 comments:

Shamshudeen J said...

Next step:
1. Create a song video
2. Upload in youtube
3. Get 25,457,104(why this kolaveri) + 1 views
4. Give me a party.

Karthikeyan said...

aliya.. Hari rocking dude...

Anonymous said...

Good one da...

aa said...

I support Shamsuddin

aa said...

I support Shamsuddeen